Week #44 - Noah

Roar! The yeti chased me down the steep mountain. Even though I was running at full speed I could hear him catching up. Then when I thought all hope was lost I saw a parachute on the edge of the mountain. I looked behind and the yeti had stubbed his humongous toe, so I ran toward the parachute. When I got there I looked behind and the yeti was coming, at the speed of light I put on the parachute and jumped! When I reached safety I went to a bar and told everyone, then the crowd erupted with laughter.

Comments

  1. Hi Noah
    Well this is a really hectic 100 word challenge with great descriptions of being chased by a yeti! I almost felt I was there watching all the action. I really like how you used the prompt also giving me a picture in my head of a crowd listening to you telling the story and then erupting into laughter although I doubt they would have found it funny if they were being chased by a yeti down a steep mountain. Well done.!
    Máire O'Keeffe (Team 100wc)
    Galway Ireland

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #24 (22) - Shaiza

Week #43 - Tineke

Week #43 - Venus