Week #44 - Kayleigh

One sunny morning I was walking down the street with my dog Lily when I saw a huge, yellow and red striped tent.  I thought to myself, “what could it be?”  Suddenly I heard laughter coming from inside the weird thing.  I was amazed by the sight when I entered the room, it was a circus!  Then the crowd erupted with laughter.  “Haha, so funny”.  I quickly grabbed a seat near the exit, and told Lily to be quiet so she wouldn't get sent out.  One long lasting hour went by while we were in the tent eating buttered popcorn! 

Comments

  1. Hi Kayleigh
    I really enjoyed your 100 word challenge this week and I love how you used the prompt and captured the atmosphere of the circus. With all the laughing it sounds like the clowns were up to their tricks! Your "long lasting hour eating buttered popcorn' sounds absolutely idyllic. Well done and keep up the good work.
    Máire O'Keeffe (Team 100wc)
    Galway Ireland

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #24 (22) - Shaiza

Week #29 - Gian

Week #43 - Tineke