Week #23 (2) - Maddie

 The gentle ocean sea was rushing at my feet.The sun was setting in the horizon. Today was the day that the majestic white octopus was expected to play the piano. He plays every 100 years. I  was going to be one in a million to see this amazing animal. While I was waiting, I watched a flower springing. This flower was beautiful. I waited for the octopus. He was very late. I was starting to lose hope, then it happened. This was the most beautiful thing! One day this may happen for someone else, a very lucky person like me. 


Comments

  1. Wow! What an interesting story. The image of a octopus playing a piano could have easily been comical but you made it sound beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #24 (22) - Shaiza

Week #43 - Tineke

Week #29 - Gian