Week #24 (22) - Shaiza

 As I walked through the forest, winter's day covered the mountains plain white. As it got darker it had gone colder. (CRACK!) I turned around but there was no one, thinking in my mind that it was just a rabbit. The trees wooshed through the air. I heard a rustle behind one mysterious tree. Then out of nowhere a man jumped out behind the tree covered in moss like he had been standing there for years. I ran as fast as I could back home. But it was too late, because it was too dark to see my way back.\

Comments

  1. Lots of excitement in your story, Shaiza. I like the way you use capital letters for (CRACK!). It really makes it jump off the page. I also like the way you described the trees, ‘wooshed through the air’. I can hear them doing it. Your description of the man covered in moss is good too. I would definitely have been scared of him!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #43 - Tineke

Week #43 - Venus