Week #29 - Nixie


One day I was walking around town for fresh air when suddenly I saw a police car, an ambulance AND A CAR INSIDE A ROOF. I wonder if someone did it by accident, or tried to do a crazy stunt? I was about to take out my phone to listen to Billie Eilish when a policeman asked me to come over to him. He pointed at the car and asked, “is this your car?” and of course I said, “no”. But when I looked closer it was my car! I asked who was the person who drove? “Nika,” - my sister!!!!!

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness Nixie! That is crazy! I rally like the way that you used some capital letters in your piece to emphasise the weird scene of a car on the roof. One thing you could do in future is to organise your writing so that when a new person is going to speak, your writing goes on a new line.
    If you get a chance, you could have a look at my class blog. We are at Ashley School just outside Rangiora. https://rakau19.edublogs.org/
    Ms M #100WC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #43 - Tineke

Week #43 - Venus

Week #23 (2) - Emma-Jane