Week #31 - Althea


I was resting on some grass looking at the hazy view of daybreak.  Suddenly, I heard a car come by and interrupt me.  “Hi ma'am, do you need a ride home?” they asked.  “No, it’s ok I’m waiting for my parents,” I replied. “But do you guys have a ride home?” they asked. “No we live here, so it's ok,” I replied quickly. “Ohh you live here? Then you must see a lot of beautiful views,” they replied.  Then they left without saying goodbye. I sat there some more and prayed to the Lord that I’m thankful for the view.

Comments

  1. Hi Althea,
    Well done on your story this week. I really thought that something terrible was about to happen! I'm glad it ended with you being thankful and enjoying the view!
    Keep up the great work.
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 w/c
    Dublin, Ireland

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #43 - Tineke

Week #24 (22) - Shaiza

Week #43 - Venus