Week #30 - Tineke

“It doesn’t matter what you think, just go away!” I heard my friend walking away quickly and crying. I thought about what I said again regretting it. I felt a big shiver go up my spine. I was afraid that no one wanted to be my friend anymore. I started running after my friend saying, “It does matter what you say, it does.” After saying that four times my friend turned around and said, “Does it?” I then said, “Yes it does! Please forgive me, you are the bestest friend ever.” My friend then said “of course I will silly!”

Comments

  1. Hi Tineke
    What a lovely story, I am so glad you and your friend made up in the end! I was very impressed with your use of speech punctuation, it was very accurate. Could you think of different ways to start some of your sentences> If you look, you will find a lot of them start with 'I'.
    Keep writing and stay safe!
    Mrs Badge, Leicester, United Kingdom
    Team 100WC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #24 (22) - Shaiza

Week #29 - Gian

Week #43 - Tineke