Week #35 - Liam


I was fishing with my friends and my dog when I heard a 
noise in the water. I caught something! It tugged on my
fishing line. I almost got hauled in the water, it was an
alligator! I was terrified! I yelled out to friends who were
down the river. Then my dog did something so weird I
didn't know what to say.  He jumped into the water with a
splash and started riding the alligator down the river to
my friends. He could steer the alligator! He jumped off
when he reached my friends and then the alligator
disappeared.

Comments

  1. Anna,
    I really enjoyed your story. The whole idea of a dog steering an alligator made me laugh out loud! Well done, indeed.
    Michelle, Team 100wc,
    Melbourne, Australia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #24 (22) - Shaiza

Week #43 - Tineke

Week #29 - Gian