Week #35 - Tineke

It was a cold winter's day when Lilly and I set out for an adventure. The wind was wilder than ever and the trees were bare. I could hear the swift noise of the river flowing down gently. It was lovely until I heard Lilly scream! What had happened, swirled in my brain. I couldn’t believe it, Lilly fell in and was not swimming. I barked as loud as I ever had. After a few minutes I saw people. I was relieved Lilly had been saved! I looked up with my head proud I had saved my best friend's life.

Comments

  1. Oh Tineke, this is a wonderful interpretation of the prompt. I was delighted that you had taken on the persona of the dog and as your reader I immediately felt huge empathy for him/her as he/she tried so bravely to alert rescuers.
    Thanks so much for sharing
    Jackie Team 100WC)
    New Plymouth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #23 (2) - Emma-Jane

Week #43 - Venus

Week #32 - Tineke